Selling Your Las Vegas Area Home?
There are many factors to consider when you have made the decision to sell your home.
- Where am I going next and why?
- Relocation, job related or not?
- Downsizing, kids have moved out and we don’t need the big house?
- Upgrading, things are going well and we need more space?
- Need to cut expenses, we are living beyond our means?
The Akerley Schussler Group in the initial consultation with you will take a lot of the worries off your shoulders.
We will completely go over the entire process of putting your home on the market and explain the step by step procedure that will occur.
THE BIGGEST SINGLE STEP IS PRICING THE PROPERTY CORRECTLY FOR SALE THE FIRST TIME.
With the correct price comes more showings, more offers, fewer days on the market, and more money in your pocket.
MARKETING THE PROPERTY.
Professional Photography sets the stage for more showings. For those prospective buyers browsing the internet the high quality photos and virtual tours drive more traffic and buyers to your home. Go through 10 or 15 properties in the MLS and see the difference in the pictures of the homes listed for sale, which homes would you want to go and look at?
The Akerley Schussler Group uses professional photographers exclusively with both still pictures and a virtual tour.
Take a look at a couple of our listings and the virtual tours.
The Internet and World Wide Web:
It is a fact that 90% of all new home searches begin on the internet.
- The Akerley Schussler Group makes sure that your property is seen in Las Vegas, The United States and Around the Globe.
- We advertise your property on all of the major real estate web sites, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com will carry your property and the wonderful pictures. Over 300 niche web sites will also carry the property pictures and information.
- We employ an independent web master to maintain our relationship with google and insure that your property has the maximum exposure.
- Our 5 team agents and an independently employed telephone marketing company maintain a daily call pattern for our just listed properties, until the property is sold.
NEXT THE BASICS:
- Old school real estate tools are also employed, open houses, for sale sign in the yard, agent door knocking the neighborhood, are all utilized to make everyone aware that there is a home for sale.
- When you consider our value, we are your consultant, negotiator, and overseer from initial consultation to the day we record the deed and transfer to the new owner
THE AKERLEY SCHUSSLER GROUP VALUES IT’S RELATIONSHIP WITH ALL OF OUR CLIENTS.